Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET 2014)
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, conducts the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2014 for admissions to the B.Tech+M.Tech/ B.Tech.+M.B.A/ B.E. courses at the University College of Engineering.
Andhra University is one of the oldest Universities in India. Constituted in the year 1926 under the Madras Act of 1926, the institute had Sir C.R. Reddy as its founding Vice chancellor. Under the guidance of various academic scholars as Vice-chancellors, the university has ensured excellence in all fronts. The university is presently offering 313 courses in various fields of study such as Arts, Commerce, Engineering, pharmacy and Education.
If you are an aspiring engineer, you could explore the courses offered by Andhra University for the academic year 2014-2015.
The programmes offered through AUEET 2014 are as follows:
- Five-year integrated Dual Degree programmes: The combination of course offered under this exam is B.Tech. + M.Tech. and B.Tech. +M.B.A. The course will follow semester pattern which will include internal assessment and continuous evaluation through practical examination. This programme offers no option to students to discontinue at the end of 3rd or 4th year to claim an alternative degree. B.Tech+M.Tech/B.Tech.+M.B.A course is offered in the following streams: Computer Science & Software Engineering, Computer Science & Net working, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation technology.
- Twinning programme
- B.E. Aircraft Engineering: A four year programme in collaboration with Perth College, UK. Under this, students will avail direct entry to second year of the second year of the B.E course at Perth College, UK. Admission to the course will be made on merit basis as per the performance in the entrance test conducted by Directorate of Admissions, A.U. Candidates will be required to qualify in IELTS/ TOEFL examination and submit scores before the end of first semester. Also, the tuition fee is £4000 for first year, £6350 for second year and £7000 for the third year.
- B.Tech. Electro Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics Engineering: A four-year programme with Group-T University of Belgium.
Admission will be given as per rank obtained in the entrance examination. The first two years of the course will be taught in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Andhra University, and 3rd and 4th years will be conducted in the Group-T University of Belgium (Europe). On successful completion of the course, candidates will receive B.E. Degree from both the Universities. Fee for the course is approximately fixed at Two lakhs per year.
To know more about the number of seats for each course, visit http://www.audoa.in/documents/AUEET-2014_BROCHURE.pdf
All candidates planning to appear for AUEET 2014 should have completed 10+2 level examination with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as subjects. Students appearing or awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
There is 5% of relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
AUEET 2014 application forms can be submitted only through online mode. Applicants can visit www.audoa.in for online submission. The application fee is Rs. 600. Payment can be made through the following modes:
(a) Andhra bank/SBI Challan
(b) Debit/Credit card/ Net Banking.
The last date to aubmit the online application for AUEET 2014 is 15 April. However candidates can also apply online for AUEET 2014 till 21 April, 2014 BY PAYING AN ADDITIONAL LATE FEE of Rs. 1000.
Candidates will be required to furnish the following details for filling the online application:
- Eligible course
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination (i.e. 10+2)
- Marks and year of passing of qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Parental Income.
- Proof of Local status.
- Physically handicapped/ NSS/Sports/CAP etc.
Prof. O. Aniel Kumar
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University,
Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair,
Ph.: 2573441, 2706928
Email: [email protected]